A Budget School Student Success Story with Mary Gaul
- What Mary learned from Budget School
- What a full day in her world looks lie from stand up paddle boarding to being a mom
- How to do what you are good at and not overthink it
- How to grow a very successful business locally
Meet our Guest Host: Mary Gaul, Speaker. Author. Coach. Leader. Community Builder.
Success Magnified, provides tools to help stuck or stressed out entrepreneurs rekindle the joy and energy in their business. Educating entrepreneurs through coaching, courses, strategy intensives and facilitated peer advisory boards, Mary brings new awareness in a fun supportive environment. As a certified Catalyft Success System™ coach, Mary uses the Pinnacle Success System™ to help entrepreneurs realize their gifts, build a business and their time around using those gifts effectively and then putting it all into a proprietary process. These systems help entrepreneurs to experience more income, more freedom and time to enjoy the ride!
The Mary Gaul, as she is known in her networking circles, has over 25 years of experience in Communications, Administration, and Marketing for both large international companies and locally owned businesses. Since 2013, she shares the joys and challenges of being an Entrepreneur, while running multiple successful businesses. As a creative trusted leader, Mary loves building a community of fun and impactful Entrepreneurs.
Mentioned on the show:
- Success Magnified: Peer Advisory and Coaching
- The Gift of Time: Virtual Assistants
- Colorado Business Women: Networking Luncheon
- Kevin Knebl: Speaker, Author, Social Selling Specialist
- Book: Vitamin C3 for Business: 52 Ideas to Connect, Contribute and Celebrate your way to success!
- Book: The Guests Are Here! Helpful Hints for Easy Enjoyable Entertaining
- Focus@Will App: Apple or Android
Share what’s on your mind:
- Send your questions to email@example.com
We would love your help:
Thank you for listening… you are appreciated! ~Phylecia
Hey! Thought you would also enjoy this:
Entrepreneurs are inherently creative with the ideas, plans, and dreams that live in our lives... but we tell ourselves that we are not creative and that outlet is sorely missed when seeking balance. But if your shoulders are feeling tense; Or you find yourself...
Taxes! The subject every business owner loves to hate. As a solopreneur, when to pay quarterly taxes... or taxes in general, can be a mystery. On this episode of the Budget School Podcast, Budgetologist, Phylecia Jones, interviews Accountant, CPA, and part-time...
If you don't have a vision for your business, how do you know what you want to achieve? Having a vision is crucial to everything you do when you are launching your solopreneur business... especially when it comes to money! In Budget School, the first foundation class...