Creating Opportunity Days in Your Business
- Exactly what is an Opportunity Day
- How to organize your calendar and day so that you can create opportunities
- Hidden places to find missed opportunities such as your inbox
- How taking your PR in your own hands will help get your name out into the world
It is officially time for you to stop looking at everyone else and wondering how they “got lucky” in their business. The secret is that they were not afraid to reach out and create opportunities. You have the ability to do this as well… besides, your budget needs you to whatever it takes to feed it consistently.
Mentioned on the show:
- eWomen Network: International women's networking group
- Krystal Covington: Women of Denver
- Krystal Covingtong: TedX Talk
- Candice Nicole: Candice Nicole Public Relations
- Help a Reporter Out: HARO
- Tiffany Lanier: LivewithTiffany.com
- Acuity: AcuityScheduling.com
- Setmore: Setmore.com
- Satori Software for Coaches: SatoriApp
Share what's on your mind:
- Send your questions to email@example.com
We would love your help:
Thank you for listening… you are appreciated! ~Phylecia
Hey! Thought you would also enjoy this:
Having the mindset to be successful and to manage your money. On this episode of the Budget School Podcast, Budgetologist, Phylecia Jones, discusses what it has taken to reach success with special guest Mary Gaul. In this special series highlighting the...
Entrepreneurs are inherently creative with the ideas, plans, and dreams that live in our lives... but we tell ourselves that we are not creative and that outlet is sorely missed when seeking balance. But if your shoulders are feeling tense; Or you find yourself...
Taxes! The subject every business owner loves to hate. As a solopreneur, when to pay quarterly taxes... or taxes in general, can be a mystery. On this episode of the Budget School Podcast, Budgetologist, Phylecia Jones, interviews Accountant, CPA, and part-time...